Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Who needs Portis?

Zorn!!! My son says your company stinks!!!

Based on the way our offense has performed this year, it would seem you don't watch much film. So as a loyal Skins fan, let me help educate you.

This was footage from a CFL game between the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the Saskatchewan Roughriders on October 12, 2002. All these runs by Sellers are consecutive on the same drive. Make sure you catch his last run...it reminds me of when I play tackle football with my nephews who just learned to walk. Mike Sellers as a tailback could be quite exciting and give Washington that Brandon Jacobs style of running we need. God bless everything Portis has done this year, but his banged up body needs a break, and the Ravens game is the perfect game for this, otherwise he'll end up in the Hopkins ICU. Enjoy the footage.

No comments: